Located within the Colquhoun Mansion House in the Cameron Club (formerly The Carrick) Resort on the edge of Loch Lomond, understated style is exhibited in solid oak interior doors and heritage quality stonework. Fantastic specification throughout. Everywhere you look, the quality is apparent: from the hand-forged light fittings to the shower enclosures, generously equipped kitchens, and opulent bedroom furnishings.
Our luxurious two bedroomed apartments are perfectly situated in Loch Lomond national park, the apartments sleep up to six people, have an extensive private patio, luxury fitted kitchens and luxury bathrooms – the ultimate self contained, self catering accommodation.
– Iconic setting on the shores of Loch Lomond
– Superior design and construction
– Sophisticated interior decor
– Bespoke ornaments and furnishings
– State of the art entertainment system
– 24 hour concierge service
– Free Access to the luxury spa / swimming pools at both The Cameron Club and Cameron House
– 24 hour concierge
– Free shuttle service between resorts
– Free internet access / free wi-fi